We will deliver a fresh vegetable box to your door once a week wherever you live in North East Lincolnshire. We offer three box sizes the Regular which is a family Box (£7.50) which, as the name suggests is enough for a small family and the Small box (£5.50) good for just 2 people and a Large (£9.50)box if you love your veg . We have a minimal delivery charge of 50p (£1 to some areas). See our blog about free delivery! To order either box click here.
Our base at the Vanson Centre base is not large enough for us to grow all of the veg for our boxes so we locally source carefully produced fresh produce. However, during the summer most of the produce in our boxes comes directly from our site in Bradley.
- The highest quality, locally grown and sourced, seasonal, fresh vegetables.
- A friendly delivery service to suit your needs either to your work place, your community or children’s centre or direct to your door
- Confidence that you are supporting a local initiative where all income is used to improve our local community
- recipe ideas, information on planting and growing your own vegetables whatever the space you may have available.
How competitive are we?
- We price check against the leading supermarkets and most weeks we offer veg at a lower cost for a longer shelf life product.
- We are registered with the NHS Healthy Start Program, this means that parents can use vouchers to get a further £3.10 off the price of our regular box and small veg boxes (we can support you to access this)
- We offer fresh vegetables, often at a lower cost than offered by most major super markets
- There is very little waste packaging involved in this process (the average supermarket equivalent has 70 grams of waste packaging)
- Our food miles are local and minimal and through our conservation work we plant trees to offset the production of our CO2
- Buying from us creates local jobs for the people of Grimsby
- We can deliver to your place of work – which means all you need to do is take it home with you
- We can deliver to your community / children’s centre where we work with local organisations to facilitate cooking demonstrations, community events, recipe swaps and we can provide nutritional information.
Payment can be taken by cash or cheque, bank transfers and PAY PAL using address firstname.lastname@example.org